Denver Explosion Injury Attorneys
Explosions are violent incidents that can cause catastrophic damage. Some explosions result from dangerous workplace elements in construction, manufacturing, refining, mining, or other dangerous lines of work, while others occur from defective products. However, when an explosion occurs, anyone caught in the blast will likely sustain severe if not life-threatening injuries. Seek the right legal representation for your explosion injury from our experienced lawyers in Denver.
Why Choose Varner Faddis for Your Injury Case?
Whenever you face a personal injury claim, you need reliable legal representation to navigate to a successful conclusion. The attorneys at Varner Faddis Elite Legal, LLC have decades of experience handling serious civil claims in Denver, CO. We understand how complex these cases can be and the extent of the damages involved. Our firm believes in aggressive representation, close communication with clients, and a results-oriented approach to pursuing claims.
You may think that handling your own legal concerns would be a great way to save money, but an explosion injury is a complicated civil action that the average person does not have the time, resources, or experience to handle alone, especially after sustaining serious injuries from an explosion.
Causes of Explosion Injuries
Many situations can lead to severe explosions. Some of the most common causes of explosion injuries include:
- Armed conflict. Soldiers in active war zones face the threat of explosions from military ordinance.
- Car fires. Some serious accidents may rupture a vehicle’s gas tank, causing a fire that quickly leads to an explosion and burn injuries.
- Outdoor grills. Improper use of propane tanks or outdoor grilling equipment can lead to severe explosions.
- Defective products. Some products like lithium-ion batteries carry a severe risk of explosion. There has been a marked increase in lithium-ion battery-related lawsuits in recent years due to the growing popularity of devices like smartphones, “hover” boards, and electronic cigarettes.
- Workplace accidents. Oil and gas workers face a higher risk of explosion injuries than workers in other industries and must follow required safety protocols and regulations at all times. Workers in construction, manufacturing, mining, and offshore oil drilling all face a significant risk of explosion injuries as well.
Explosion injuries can cause severe bodily injuries, including burns, broken bones, hearing and vision loss, respiratory failure, organ damage, and fatal injuries. Individuals who survive explosions may require skin graft surgeries, organ transplants, blood transfusions, amputations, and other expensive and risky medical treatments. When explosion injuries occur due to negligence, injured victims can pursue lawsuits against those responsible with the help of an attorney. Denver victims can seek the proper representation from Varner Faddis Elite Legal.
Who Is Liable for an Explosion Injury?
When a person causes an explosion due to a failure to act with reasonable care, that party is negligent and responsible for any resulting damages. “Negligence” refers to a failure to meet a duty of care to a person to whom the actor owes such a duty. This term may also apply to a failure to prevent a foreseeable explosion hazard. A plaintiff in an explosion injury case must prove that a defendant owed a duty of care, breached that duty, and directly caused the plaintiff’s damages. The plaintiff must also provide proof of the type and extent of his or her damages.
Filing an Explosion Injury Claim
An explosion may result in astronomical medical bills, lost income from time spent out of work and in recovery, and significant physical and mental suffering for victims. Plaintiffs in personal injury claims for explosion injuries can secure compensation for their property damages, pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical expenses following an explosion. Hiring an experienced explosion injury attorney greatly increases a plaintiff’s chances of recovery.
Contact Our Denver Injury Attorneys
Explosion injury cases are very complex and require trained and experienced legal representation. The attorneys at Varner Faddis Elite Legal, LLC understand how devastating explosion injuries can be for victims and their families and the dramatic economic toll they take. Contact our office today to schedule a case evaluation with our personal injury team in Denver, CO. We can review the details of your explosion injury claim and let you know the types of compensation you might win in a lawsuit.
6025 South Quebec St.
Centennial, CO 80111